Hello young searcher! My name is Roddick and I am a student at Montmorency College in the science program. Since I was a little kid, I have always been a curious person. So I was quickly interested in science. Today, I work in a science museum: the Cosmodome and I can share my passion with young people.
My professional goal is to be a biomedical researcher. Advancing science has always been a dream for me. A researcher's goal is to create a research project that contributes to the advancement of science. A research project is separated into several stages. First of all, you need to have a question and make hypotheses. Then, you have to experiment and when the results are taken and understood you can publish a report. A research project can last several years. Being a researcher in this field requires to be in the laboratory a lot. That's why I created a glossary that will list all the important instruments and objects in a research lab.

Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire